3DCoat is the one application that has all the tools you need to take your 3D idea from a block of digital clay all the way to a production ready, fully textured organic or hard surface model. Today 3DCoat is available to learn at 240 Universities, colleges and schools worldwide.Key Features:
- Possibility to attach Smart Materials to layers! Materials managing becomes even easier.
- Improved Curvature calculation. This is crucial for Smart Materials to be looking even more realistic.
- New Primitives in Retopo room: cylinder, torus, cube, ellipse, spiral, etc. We are getting closer and closer to a low-poly modeling!
- Possibility to change resolution of textures, attached materials will automatically be re-sampled!
- Smart Materials usage history.
- Render scene in Renderman. Yep, you heard it right!
- Proxy Slider. Set your proxy degree with an easy slider movement.
- Baking Scan. Paint baking depth with brush. Now you can define with an ease of a brush stroke how big the depth of scanning will be.
- 4K monitors support. Now UI elements and font size will automatically fit your screen resolution.
- Rotation mode quick switch - around Y or free rotation. See navigation panel.
Need both modes at hand? Now you have the quick swap.Whats New:
- Essential render update! Screen space reflections and lights! Much more realistic render. Works if Beta tools enabled and corresponding checkboxes enabled in render room.
- Stencils supported in brush engine.
- Angular pinch modified to change pinch and flatten independently. Roof pinch brush introduced.
- A bit slowed translation with Space mode for better control, especially in ortho mode.
- Boundary green ref image gizmo part works correctly.
- Opacity slider for the color of the smart material layer. It solves the old standing problem when layers with white color are becoming transparent.
- Fixed problem of N-Gon primitive in voxels when the inner radius is zero.
File size: 0.99 GB
C&P contents of crack folder to install location.