Elecard MPEG Player v5.5.16141.090114 | Size 5.87 MB
Elecard is a leading provider of video and audio compression technology that is utilized in high quality video MPEG-2 and AVC/H.264 software CODEC products. Elecard is committed to develop the DSP and PC CODEC products providing the market with the most advanced and cost-effective reference designs for innovative applications such as multimedia home devices, broadcasting, surveillance systems, DVR, PVR, HDTV, and many more.
Elecard MPEG Player is DirectShow® compatible software providing high resolution, full quality decoding of MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4 SP/ASP, H.264/AVC*, 3GP. With its decoder optimized for the most efficient CPU usage, Elecard MPEG Player is a great choice for those who strive for high performance and robustness using low power hardware. Reliable support of a number of common multimedia formats such as AVI, WAV, MP3, MOV, and others greatly benefits all Elecard MPEG Player consumers by bringing all the richness and excitement of HD DVD into their homes.
DXVA support in the Elecard MPEG2 Video Decoder significantly decreases CPU usage and provides substantial performance gains. Elecard MPEG2 Video Decoder incorporated in Player is Windows XP Media Center Edition compatible.
- Displays correct aspect ratio
- Full Screen mode
- Video frame capturing (pixel-by-pixel, aspect ratio or user defined) and saving in bmp/jpeg/gif format
- DirectShow and ActiveMovie compliance
- Audio MPEG-1 Layer (I, II, III)
- Play list function
- Sound control
- Multiple Instances - enables using one or several player instances
- Compatible with the video card supporting the YUV overlay
- Always on top - provides player position over other windows
- Playback of all of the well-known and widespread multimedia formats such as: AVI, WAV, MP3, MOV